Are you ready to serve your country and make a difference? Discover how to apply for the Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment Form 2023 and join the esteemed ranks of Ghana’s firefighters. Find all the information you need about the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, and how to submit your application.
Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment Form
Are you passionate about saving lives, protecting communities, and making a meaningful impact? The Ghana National Fire Service is looking for dedicated individuals to join their esteemed ranks as firefighters.
A crucial agency in charge of the national rescue, fire control, and prevention efforts is the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS).
With a noble mission to safeguard lives, properties, and the environment, the GNFS plays a crucial role in ensuring public safety and security.
This piece provides all the necessary information about the Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment Form 2023, guiding you through the application process, eligibility requirements, and how to submit your application successfully.
Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment Form Eligibility
1. You must be a citizen of Ghana by birth.
2. Male applicants must be at least 1.73 meters (5 feet 8 inches) and female applicants must be at least 1.63 meters (5 feet 4 inches) in height.
3. You must be of excellent character and have no criminal history.
4. According to Ghana National Fire Service requirements, you must be physically and medically healthy.
5. Between the age ranges for the various candidate categories listed below. 18 years old or younger and no older than 35 years.
6. A pass in English or mathematics may be helpful but is not required for admission; you must have four SSCE/WASSCE passes. Four credits are required for the GES Intermediate Level Certificate, comprising English, Mathematics, or an “A” or “O” Level with English credit.
How to Buy the Fire Service Forms
Look up How to Purchase Fire Service Forms;
1. A Fire Service E Voucher Costs One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GHe 100.00) and is available at all of the GCB Bank Ltd. branches located all throughout the nation.
How to Buy Fire Service Forms Online Using Mobile Money
1. By dialing *422*470#, you can purchase Fire Service Forms using the SSD shortcode.
2. Next, follow the instructions on your screen to enable mobile money payment on all mobile networks.
3. A Serial phone and Pin code will be provided to your mobile phone through an SMS alert following the completion of the transaction.
4. You can also use the fire department’s online payment portal, click “Buy E-Voucher” on the welcome page, and then choose to pay with a VISA card, G-money, Mobile Money, or GCB Bank Account.
5. At the conclusion of the transaction, an E-voucher including the Serial Number and Pincode is generated. Then, applicants can move on to the following page and start their applications.
6. Starting on Friday, September 3rd, the payment feature will be accessible.
How to Apply for Fire Service Forms
1. You must submit an online application by filling out the form on the Fire Service Forms Portal. That is after purchasing an E-Voucher.
2. To start the application process, click the Apply Now option.
3. Fill out the online application form after entering the serial number of the voucher.
4. Next, choose your level of education, such as JSS, Technical/Vocational, WASSCE, HND, or Degree.
5. After that, complete the Fire Service Forms with the necessary data.
6. Next, upload a passport-sized photo that is 192 x 192 pixels in size. And also has a white background without any eyewear or headgear.
7. Following that, review and submit your application by clicking the “Submit” button.
8. Following that, you get a prompt SMS or an email confirming the application receipt. A Unique ID is included in the SMS or email. And this ID will be used to identify you throughout the remaining procedures.
9. Print a copy of your application report. And bring it with you when you are invited through SMS. That is to participate in further hiring procedures at different regional screening centers.
Guide for Filling the Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment Form
Please refer to the Fire Service Forms Guide;
1. The fields denoted by an asterisk (*) must be filled out. After doing so, click NEXT to move on to the following stage. And finish entering all necessary information.
2. You have to make sure that all of the data you enter is accurate.
3. You must carefully read the summary page and review the information you entered there.
4. If you need to make any changes, click the EDIT option.
5. Since the information used to acquire the earlier ticket would not change if you purchased more than one certificate, you must provide the same email address and other information.
E-Voucher sales start on Monday, August 23, and expire on Friday, September 16. The online application period is from Wednesday, September 1 through Sunday, September 19.
Joining the Ghana National Fire Service is a chance to serve your country. Also to improve the lives of others, and gain valuable knowledge about fire prevention and emergency response.
Remember, the Ghana National Fire Service Recruitment Form 2023 is your gateway to becoming a firefighter. And also for fulfilling your dream of serving your nation. Don’t miss this chance to make a real difference. Apply now!