The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) portal is now open to all prospective corps members (PCMs). This article provides instructions on how to log in to the portal and access your dashboard.
To log in to the NYSC portal, you will need the following:
- A valid email address
- A password
- A mobile phone or laptop with an internet connection
- Go to the NYSC portal website: https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on the “Resume” button.
If you have forgotten your email address or password, you can click on the “Forgot password/email” link and follow the instructions.
Once you have logged in to the portal, you will be able to access your dashboard. Your dashboard will contain information about your NYSC posting, as well as other resources and services.