The SWIFT Recruitment 2023 is your premier destination at the forefront of talent acquisition. Hence, its unique recruitment portal connects exceptional candidates with remarkable opportunities, shaping a dynamic future together. However, you will get to about to know the available job offers and their requirements in this piece as you read through.
This unique portal is a design of Swift International Recruiters Limited geared towards helping job seekers conveniently go about their job search registration process.
This a one of the best Professional Pan African Staff recruiting firms (Swift International Recruiters Limited) with License No. 141 of 2017 and No. E22010018 of 2019 for the export of labor in Uganda which is fully licensed by the Uganda Ministry of Labour.
However, they are experienced providers of various categories of Manpower needed by Employers in the Middle East, Asia, and other approved destinations around the world.
SWIFT Recruitment 2023 stands as a pioneering force in the area of talent recruitment for employment.
Hence, the paramount recruitment portal serves as a bridge between extraordinary candidates and exceptional opportunities, transcending traditional boundaries.
Job Title: Commercial Manager (Financial Crime Solutions)
In line with the Commercial strategy/Operating/Regional plans to develop and manage medium-sized/complex infrastructures/parts of sales programs/initiatives/long-term relationships with medium-sized accounts in order to meet customer requirements and to achieve targeted sales, revenue growth, and traffic development.
However, the ideal candidate will perfectly speak English and French
Education: University degree,
Experience: At least 5 years experience in sales, of which 2 years in the financial industry
Domains: Market Infrastructures / Relationship Management / Business Consulting
1 . Identify customer needs/market opportunities and achieve business growth by building and maintaining long-term customer relationships with primarily medium accounts and/or developing market infrastructures and/or implementing initiatives of medium size. Furthermore, develop plans for medium sales account/infrastructure development/initiatives in order to achieve targeted sales objectives and generate revenue in an optimal, cost-beneficial way.
3. However, implement plans toward assigned medium customers/market infrastructure by coordinating and tracking all activities. Assist in the implementation of larger plans/projects/programs
4. Act as a single point of contact for medium-sized clients and/or support as a center of expertise on a specific area/initiative.
5. Hence, represent SWIFT and promote products and services in order to grow our business by participating in regional fairs forums, and meetings.
6. Liaise with other divisions/departments, commercial team managers, and members in order to provide a coordinated service and integrated solution to assigned customers. Feedback internally market intelligence, customer feedback, product issues, and other relevant information.
7. Also, acquire and maintain skills and knowledge.
8. However, share knowledge about customers, product markets, and methodology.
1. Takes Accountability for Delivering Results Decides on and pursues the best course of action to deliver results following in-depth analyses of relevant issues and conflicting factors and after assessing foreseeable risks; follows through to ensure delivery and closure or escalates as needed.
2. However, demonstrates Operational Excellence Delivers work to agreed specifications of timeliness and quality; seeks to improve ways of doing things; sets and meets high standards for own work; demonstrates a commitment to security policy
3. Hence, expands knowledge Continually extends specialist knowledge as a means of anticipating and preparing for changes in the business; uses a variety of methods and opportunities to learn and exchange knowledge; encourages and facilitates the development of others.
4. Therefore, bus understanding and commercial Sense Apply to understanding how different divisions contribute to meeting SWIFT’s business objectives; understanding market drivers of success, and encouraging changes to improve offerings while optimizing commercial performance.
5. Builds and reinforces cust relationships Strengthens relationships by taking every opportunity to listen and respond to customers and adapt solutions to meet their needs; demonstrates and encourages customer focus in all relationships and activities.
6. Leads with a team focus encourages effective teamwork within and across the department; respects diversity and recognizes contributions from colleagues; coaches and leverages others to achieve goals; and leads by example and through constant demonstration of SWIFT values.
7. Lastly, communicates effectively across a wide range of practical or theoretical issues; modifies communication style to optimize understanding by others; clarifies applicable goals, objectives, and business situations; acknowledges and respects other views.
Benefits of the SWIFT Recruitment Portal
- Put you in control of your career.
- Also, gives you a competitive package.
- Help you perform at your best.
- Also, help you make a difference.
- And give you the freedom to be yourself.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on the company’s website
Closing Date: 31st August. 2023.
Hence, SWIFT gives you the freedom to be yourself while creating an environment of unique individuals like you with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world.
An environment in which everyone’s voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of your status.
Finally, maximize the availability of this information to your advantage as job seekers or intended job seekers.