Job Openings at Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd New positions are posted for application by Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd. Below are the available vacancies. The requirements, application form portal, and other information are listed below.
All qualified and interested candidates are invited to apply online for the open positions before the recruitment application deadline by Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd.
All online hiring for new positions at the Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd takes place through their recruiting portal.
All interested and qualified applicants must therefore be Ghanaians by birth and have a clean criminal record. a first degree in a comparable discipline with a minimum GPA of Second Class Lower from an authorized university. … by December 31, 2023, be at least 21 years old but no older than 35.
Get the Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd Recruitment application form, specifications, prerequisites, instructions, and the deadline for free here.
Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd Recruitment 2023
Here is the procedure and how to apply for the Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd Recruitment Recruitment 2023
1. Job Title: Branch Manager
To supervise general Branch Management and Operations.
- Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in Banking; preferably in rural and community bank with minimum of 2 years in Branch Management.
- Professional Certification would be an added advantage.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To manage the day-to-day’s operations of the branch and to be responsible to all that happens at the branch.
- To prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly returns of the branch and report to Head Office timely.
- To supervise the balancing of ledgers at the branch and daily accounting transactions (call over).
- To manage the liquidity of the branch.
- To Supervise subordinates to ensure that time, quality and other set standards are adhered to.
- Ensure Customers satisfaction, monitor and improve branch efficiency and profitability.
- To supervise loan officers and assist in loan recovery at the Branch.
- To support and critically assess the loans appraisals and loans submitted by customers.
- To be responsible for funds mobilization.
- To ensure that targets on deposits loan recovery, profits and shares are achieved.
- Marketing of the Bank’s Products, Customer Growth, Quality Advances. Branch Treasury Management are key responsibilities as the Branch Manager.
- Reconciliation of the Branch Inter Agency Accounts.
- Any other duty assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Must be knowledgeable in T-24 banking software.
The deadline for application is 19th May 2023.
How To Apply
Closing Date : 19th May, 2023
- The Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd DOES NOT REQUIRE OR ACCEPT GIFTS OR GLITTER TO OFFER WORK.
- Before, during, or after the recruitment process, never give someone money. Any candidate discovered engaging in one of these would be immediately disqualified and subject to legal action.
CAUTION: Candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment should exercise extreme caution and tact. We thus advise candidates to visit the recruitment portal or website and follow the application instructions. DO NOT GIVE MONEY to any agent who claims to be able to get you hired.
For more Questions and further Information pertaining to this recruitment get in touch with us in the Comment Space Below.
FEW THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING FOR Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd RECRUITMENT 2023
To apply for the Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd Recruitment 2023. Below is what you need to know:
- Before applying for any posted position, be sure to verify the application deadline.
- Before submitting an application, make sure you satisfy the minimal Wamfie Rural Bank Ltd Recruitment standards and have all the necessary documentation.
- To apply, follow the instructions provided for each position.