Mikey Helton wins Alone season 10 as per fans on social media because of his son. Alone season 10 finale will be on August 17, 2023.
In Alone’s most remote location yet, ten contestants set out to sustain at all costs while fighting extreme isolation with the fear of predators.
There is no camera crew, and the participant has to face the most dangerous survival experience enduring merciless wind and bitter cold in Northern Saskatchewan.
The contestant pushes themselves to become the last one standing and win a grand prize of $500,000.
Among ten, six have already tapped out due to various reasons, including fear, medical emergency, and missing their family.
Only four contestants survived till episode 8. With the upcoming finale, only one survivor got a chance to take the hefty prize.
Who Wins Alone Season 10?
Mikey Helton wins Alone season 10 as per fan theories online. However, Alan Tenta and Wyatt are also fan favorites to win the show this season.
Only four remain in the remote Canadian wilderness, where many continue to starve themselves as they can’t provide food for themselves.
As a result, it’s hard for the contestant to sustain more in the bone-chilling temperatures while fighting fierce predators.
While being forced to adapt to the temperature drop in the new episode, these four keep working towards the $500,000 prize.
After Tarcisio ‘Taz’ Ramos Dos Santos tapped out in episode 8, there is a high chance for Melanie, Alan, and Mikey to take the prize money home.
Although fans were also rooting for Melanie, she tapped out due to medical reasons.
While some of them are highly thinking of Mikey Helton winning this season for his son, as his son is the reason he wants to go home and the reason he wants to stay in the isolated Reindeer Lake Saskatchewan in Canada.
Fans of Alan and Wyatt also hope to win the prize, but until the finale, it is hard to tell who will be the last one standing to endure in tough conditions with their survival skills.
How Many Episodes In Alone Season 10?
There are 11 episodes in Alone season 10. The finale episode will air on August 17, 2023.
- Episode 1, Game On
- Episode 2, Ties That Bind
- Episode 3, Growing Pains
- Episode 4, Lake of Thieves
- Episode 5, Spirit Bear
- Episode 6, King’s Gambit
- Episode 7, Aftermath
- Episode 8, Infestation
- Episode 9, Splintered
- Episode 10, Rats
- Episode 11, By Any Means
In each season of Alone season, there were 11 episodes, expect in seasons 2 and 3. Season 2 was the only one which had 13 episodes, while season 3 had only ten episodes.
This season is no different than other seasons in terms of episodes, so there will be, as always, eleven sequences this time too.
The episode air each Thursday on History Channel. Till now, eight sequences have already been streamed on the platform.
There are three more episodes left till the finale.
When the Alone official page shared the discussion post for episode 8 of Alone season 10, fans questioned whether the next episode would be the finale.
As a result, some commented the season will conclude on August 17. It indicates three more episodes were left to air on the following days.
Has A Woman Ever Won Alone?
Yes, a woman has won Alone in Alone: Frozen. Woniya Thibeault is the only woman who survived for 50 days in the isolated North Atlantic winter.
In the season, the six survivors joined the show in an attempt to last for fifty days in Labrador, Canada, from October to December.
By the end of day 50, among six contestants, only wilderness survival instructor, Woniya from Grass Valley, California, sustained in the extreme environment.
As a result, she earned the title of the first female winner in Alone’s history.
However, Woniya felt she won as a person, and it was not a big deal due to ‘gender’ as she mentioned to Outside.
The Grass Valley native believed focusing on food and getting shelter was her way to survive for that long in the remote area.
She was also mindful of food and dealing with extreme climate change. Meanwhile, she even stored food after she harvested them.
Besides this, her trapping skills helped her a lot in the process, and she put effort into evolving into a better trapper as she already took its course beforehand.
Alone Winners Where Are They Now?
Alone winners are continuing their adventure now. Alan Kay, David Mclntyre, Zachary Flower, and seven others are the champions.
For now, some Alone champs resumed their earlier work, while some quit and started a new life after the survival show.
- Alone Season 1 winner Alan Kay is now traveling to the country while instructing survivalist skills.
- Alone Season 2 winner David Mclntyre is continuing his work as a Bushcraft instructor and public speaker. He is also an International Director of Set Free Ministries in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Alone season 3 winner Zachary Fowler is now enjoying his life fishing and creating videos for his youtube channel Fowler’s Makery & Mischief.
- Alone Season 4 winners team Ted and Jim Baird are still active in adventure and posting videos on their youtube channel.
- Alone Season 5 winner Sam Larson is still working as a pastor at Redemption Hill Bible Church.
- Alone season 6 winner Jordan Jonas now provides Wilderness Courses in his epic wilderness adventure.
- Alone season 7 winner Roland Welker is working on Knives and Adventure nowadays.
- Alone Season 8 winner Clay Hayes is currently pursuing youtube. After the show, he showed the importance to the family and resigned from his biologist job for Idaho Fish and Game to follow Youtube.
- Alone season 9 winner Juan Pablo Quinonez is the author of Thrive: Long-Term Wilderness Survival Guide. Alone Juan Pablo now enjoying Wilderness canoe trips, hiking, and writing books.
How many Episodes in Alone season 10?
There are 11 episodes in Alone season 10.
Who went home on Alone last night?
Tarcisio ‘Taz’ Ramos Dos Santos went home on Alone last night, epsiode 8.